“I am spending the last few hours of 2014 journalling about the experiences of the past year, and I wanted to express my sincerest, deepest, most profound gratitude for all that you have done for me. I just can’t fully express it, I’m BURSTING with it, trying to!!
Instead, I’ll tell you ten things that I love about you:
1. I love your big, warm, captivating and contagious smile. It’s like sunshine.
2. I love your genuine, caring, generous and open heart. It’s like warmth when you are freezing inside.
3. I love your laugh. It’s like music.
4. I love your wisdom. It’s as deep as the knowledge of the smartest philosophers EVER.
5. I love your imagination. Your guided imagery, your visioning, and your creativity… it’s like a rainbow of brilliance.
6. I love your kind, sympathetic, empathetic and understanding ears. They are like having a diary that listens to all your shit and spouts back intelligence out of ramblings.
7. I love your intuition. It’s like radar. Spot on, spooky at times. Actually, it’s often spooky.
8. I love your open-mindedness. It’s so accepting of everything. So removed from judgement; it’s like purity.
9. I love your clever, quick and impressive brain, however unpoetic it is to say that. It’s like the Milky Way with so many firing pathways of electricity and sparks of knowledge that link, tie and connect everything together.
10. I just love you!
You have given me back my life. Actually, you have guided me back to life! I will forever, and ever, be so so grateful. I appreciate you for all your Greatness. Thank you!”